Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thoughts Unlimited

Most of the time it's false friendship that you find around yourself or you discover around you. You seldom notice true friendship.

True friendship will not be as beautiful and intoxicating as false friendships. So you seldom appreciate true friendships.

However, there will be a time, when you're in real need, that you understand the false friendships, and understand they are false, and you notice the true friendships and know that they are the gem of friendships.

You will think, why you did not notice them for so long, why they are more beautiful than the false friendship, why they still waited for you, without moving away, to discover them.

That's the magic of true friendship, the purity and honesty of true friendship...

.... and it's today I discovered a few true friendships and a few false friendships....

Tailpiece:- My new year resolution: I would be 'more' careful, when I choose a friend... or more careful when I make friendship. I really don't want Junkies!

No comments: