Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jab We Met!

Caution: No need to read this ;) ... I'm just blabbering my mind out!


Jab We Met! - It's one movie that'll put a smile on my face. Don't know why, it's not my favorite movie, but it's always fun || nice watching !!!!!

Anhhh, the other day I was listening to a song...which one was that??? Oh ho... I guess there was a short circuit in my brain... the fuse there must have blown out! Ahhh, it was "Dekha hai pehli bar...saajan ke aakhome pyaar" ... that too has the same effect ... ;-) 'put a smile'. Ahhhh.. another one would be "Munbe Vaa En Anbee Vaa"....

Okay, back to "Jab We Met", my life is also like Adithya's ... most of the time - life is on the EDGE ... waiting for Geeth to come and put it back on TRACK :-)....

And, it's "Yeh Isqh Hayee" now...the song oozes energy... :-).... Oops, this is the problem with me, will start talking about something and will end up with something else ... as if I don't have time with me ;-)

Okay, okay, stop eating "bhav" ...... Oh no no, it's my favorite song of 2007! ... Let me write a few lines about that... it's none other than ... "Tum Se Hi" ... nice lyrics ... "Raste miljate hai! Manzile miljati hai! Tumse hi tumse hi!" ... "Wah wah wah"....

See, I was about to stop and I just started all over again :D ... This time, I'm stopping! ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur song collection is always cool! i saw jab we met and its sooo cute!!

farzad said...

Boss... no Blog entries ?

Rangith Ramachandran said...

Hey FarZ,

Work keeps me busy... :-) ...

Expect one soon ;)