Saturday, May 24, 2008

Help!

Would you mind helping me?... ????... Not sure, isn't it?

That's the answer I got most of the time, when asked for a help or favor with most of my 'so called' friends at work or in one word my 'colleagues'.

Have I ever said 'no' to them, when they asked for a help or favor? No, never! That's what it seems, I would have at least tried to help them out!

****, I hate my present work only because of this, especially my new team. Gone are those days, when I worked with my previous team- MasterMinds. How loving and caring were they! I could always ask for a shift change with Gopi, Anusha, Neetha, PriyaT and Indu.

Gosh!!! over here, it stinks and every time I'll just have to ask 'one person', who'll always refuse to do a favor! (no other choice, my ******* fortune, only she'll be the available team mate). Can she just look back and remember how many times I have helped her?

Let it be next time, I'm just gonna say a BIG 'Nooooooooooooo' if she comes and asks me - Rangi, can you do me a favor! (I would say, **** off, of course in my mind :D)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dear dangiii.... wht happened here ??????? going thru a tough time??? wht happenend here??? feel sorry for u ..:-( ... don worry .... im always here for u ..i cant beleive people would behave like that to u .. bcoz i knw how much u sacrifice for others and help others.. i knw ur a gem of a person ... n i hope u never et treated like that ...!!!! Love yu for the great friend u always were to me!!